I am not a runner but my friend is! When I was offered compression socks to review for a heavy discount in exchange for my honest opinion, I was going to say no. But it just so happened that my friend and runner was with me when I got the offer. Josh said “Oh I will review them for you!”
I had heard about compression socks for pregnant women and people with diabetes, but never for runners. Josh told me that they are really great for blood flow and muscle vibration. I honestly had no idea! So when the socks arrived, I handed them over the Josh and here is what he said about them. “The fit is great. I liked wearing them when I was running. The elastic on the top fits comfortably around my thigh. I have used other compression socks, but these are a really high quality. I plan to purchase a few more pairs.” He also told me that he was able to run longer then usual because his legs felt stronger. Perhaps from the blood flow increase?
Here is a great article about compression socks and running!
More information from Renard Compression
- BEST QUALITY COMPRESSION SOCKS – For muscle support protection for men and women who like to get active.
- ADVANCED GRADUATED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – That has been innovatively developed to provide effective protection, balance and support for the calf and shin muscles.
- HELP PROMOTE FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY – By enhancing the circulation of oxygenated blood to the muscles. This also helps to reduce swelling, prevent blisters and reduce muscle soreness.
- COMPRESSION KNEE HIGH SOCKS – 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex. Manufactured from Heavy Duty Breathable Spandex Material, which is extremely lightweight and very efficient for preventing moisture accumulation.
- DURABLE DESIGN – STRONG BUILD QUALITY – Order by shoe size: Men: Small = 7 and under Medium = 7.5-9.5 Large = 10 – 12 and over Women: Small = 5.5 – 7.5 Medium = 8 -10.5 Large = 10.5 and over