This is a fantastic craft to do with the kids! My 3 1/2 year old loved this just as much as my 5 year old! Having to use Sharpies made me nervous, but the girls did a great job!
What you need:
- Foil (don’t get the cheap stuff, it will rip)
- Picture frames (I got our from the $1 store)
- Sharpies (all different colors)
- Print outs (we did Christmas themed ones, you can do whatever!)
What to do:
- Attached the print out to the glass of the frame with tape. Do the top and bottom so it doesn’t move.
- Trace the image with a dark color. Fill in the image with other colors. Have fun with it!
- Take the image off.
- Crumble foil a little bit. Then put the foil on the backing of the frame.
- Place the image in the frame (colored side down)
- Put the foil covered backing of the frame on.
- Secure the frame. And there you have it…a beautiful creation!!