Another Hello Fresh winner! We love fish in our house, so choosing this dish was a no brainer! I have never had Rockfish…I really liked it. The caper aioli was a nice touch to this light fish. Keep reading for the link to the recipe. (more…)
You know I love Hello Fresh! We recently tried the Italian Ciabatta Burger…and I am in LOVE! My girls loved them as well! This is a recipe I will definitely be making again and again! I have posted the recipe for you! It is super easy to make and delicious! (more…)
Made these this weekend and they were amazing! I was in the mood for pasta and meatballs this weekend and we had ground chicken and sausage on hand. So here is what i did with it! Please note, you can do this recipe in the crock pot or stove top! For crock pot, high temp 3-4 hours and low temp 6-7 hours.
Got jalapeno peppers? Then you need to make these! Jalapeno peppers grow like crazy in our garden! We love spicy foods, so we plant them every year. Over the years, we have perfected our stuffed jalapeno pepper recipe. Take a look! (more…)
I was in the mood for wings the other night and made up this recipe! I made sure to measure and pay attention to what I was doing so I could post it. My hubby and I couldn’t stop eating these! Note, I use frozen wings…I honestly feel that the fresh ones get dried up too much in the oven. What makes my baked wings so good? I bake them on a cookie drying rack…this helps them to crisp up all the way around! (more…)
These pudding cups are light and delicious! I used Mint Oreos…I love MINT! You can use different flavor Oreos if you like! (more…)
I love potatoes and I love tacos…so last night I decided to marry the two and create this yummy meal! I used what I had on hand…so feel free to substitute!
Slice about 5 baby red potatoes about 1/4 inch thick. (more…)
The Super Bowl is this weekend…yeah I JUST realized that yesterday! My husband and I decided to throw a very last minute get together. I was looking threw our freezer, fridge, and pantry to try and create a menu. I want to stick with finger food. Below are some great recipes for easy snack foods. You may even have a lot of the ingredients in your house already! Try to have something for everyone and don’t have all warm foods. It is likely the food will be sitting around, so have a variety of hot and cold dishes! Enjoy my picks!! (more…)
Have you had basmati rice? It is wonderful! Very easy to make and has an almost nutty flavor. Really worth giving a try!
This was a quick, delicious, and healthy meal! (more…)
I love Chicken Marsala…it is delicious and super easy to make! So when my husband invited some work friends over for dinner, I immediately thought to make Chicken Marsala! A lot of people make it with thinly pounded chicken breasts…I do cubed chicken. It is easier and better when serving a lot of people. Some people don’t want a whole piece of chicken, this allows them to just take a few pieces.
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour (for coating the chicken)
- 8 chicken tenderloins or 4 chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms (any mushrooms will do, but I love these!)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or beef stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Dredge the chicken cubes in the flour and add to the skillet. Brown chicken on each side and remove once cooked through. No more pink color inside the chicken and juices will run clear.
- Place chicken in a dish and put aside
- In the same skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add mushrooms and parsley to the skillet. Cook for a few minutes on both sides until mushrooms are soft and brown.
- Put the mushrooms and parsley in a dish and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add Marsala wine and chicken stock. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get all the flavor from the chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook the liquid for about 2 minutes until hot.
- I like my sauce thick, so at this point I whisk in 1 – 2 tablespoons of flour and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, I turn off the heat and add the chicken and mushrooms back into the skillet and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- You can do all of this to taste. Sometimes you might have to add more Marsala wine or stock depending on your taste buds!
- Serve over egg noodles or homemade mashed potatoes!